Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for Dollarama (DOL)
Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Dollarama (TSE: DOL) in the last few weeks:
- 11/29/2016 – Dollarama had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada. They now have a C$122.00 price target on the stock.
- 11/22/2016 – Dollarama was given a new C$114.00 price target on by analysts at Scotiabank. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 11/22/2016 – Dollarama had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Scotiabank. They now have a C$114.00 price target on the stock.
- 11/18/2016 – Dollarama had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at TD Securities. They now have a C$115.00 price target on the stock.
- 11/15/2016 – Dollarama had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at CSFB. They now have a C$104.00 price target on the stock.
Dollarama Inc (TSE:DOL) traded down 3.13% during mid-day trading on Wednesday, reaching $99.91. 709,816 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $100.35 and a 200-day moving average of $96.70. The firm has a market cap of $11.85 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 29.99. Dollarama Inc has a 12 month low of $70.29 and a 12 month high of $104.94.
Dollarama Inc is a Canada-based holding company. The Company operates dollar stores. It has approximately 1,030 stores in operation in Canada. Its stores have an average area of approximately 9,942 square feet, and offer a range of consumer products, general merchandise and seasonal items, including private label and nationally branded products.
Receive News & Ratings for Dollarama Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dollarama Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.