Akari Therapeutics PLC (AKTX) Receives News Sentiment Rating of -0.29
Headlines about Akari Therapeutics PLC (NASDAQ:AKTX) have been trending negative this week, according to Alpha One Sentiment. The research group, a unit of Accern, identifies negative and positive news coverage by analyzing more than twenty million news and blog sources in real time. Alpha One ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Akari Therapeutics PLC earned a media sentiment score of -0.29 on Alpha One’s scale. Alpha One also gave news coverage about the biopharmaceutical company an impact score of 0 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is extremely unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the next few days.
These are some of the news articles that may have impacted Alpha One’s rankings:
- URGENT: Monteverde & Associates PC Invites Akari Therapeutics, Plc. Shareholders with Losses to Contact the Firm Immediately – AKTX (money.ca)
- NASDAQ:AKTX Investor News: Lawsuit filed against Akari Therapeutics PLC (groundreport.com)
- URGENT: Monteverde & Associates PC Invites Akari Therapeutics, Plc. Shareholders with Losses to Contact the Firm Immediately – AKTX (finance.yahoo.com)
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT – Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Reminds Investors of Class Action Against Akari Therapeutics Plc (AKTX) & Lead Plaintiff Deadline: July 11, 2017 (finance.yahoo.com)
- EQUITY ALERT: Lundin Law PC Announces Securities Class Action Lawsuit against Akari Therapeutics, Plc and Encourages Investors with Losses to Contact the Firm (finance.yahoo.com)
Akari Therapeutics PLC (AKTX) opened at 5.29 on Friday. The firm’s market cap is $62.30 million. The firm’s 50 day moving average price is $10.13 and its 200 day moving average price is $8.67. Akari Therapeutics PLC has a 52-week low of $5.12 and a 52-week high of $22.20.
AKTX has been the topic of several recent analyst reports. Zacks Investment Research raised Akari Therapeutics PLC from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating and set a $7.25 price target on the stock in a research report on Friday, March 24th. William Blair lowered Akari Therapeutics PLC from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating in a research report on Friday, May 12th. Finally, Chardan Capital raised Akari Therapeutics PLC from a “sell” rating to a “neutral” rating and lowered their price target for the stock from $6.50 to $6.00 in a research report on Wednesday, May 31st.
ILLEGAL ACTIVITY WARNING: This article was originally published by Financial Market News and is the property of of Financial Market News. If you are viewing this article on another publication, it was illegally stolen and republished in violation of U.S. and international trademark and copyright legislation. The original version of this article can be accessed at https://www.financial-market-news.com/2017/06/10/akari-therapeutics-plc-aktx-receives-news-sentiment-rating-of-0-29.html.
Akari Therapeutics PLC Company Profile
Akari Therapeutics, Plc, formerly Celsus Therapeutics Plc, is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. It is focused on the development and commercialization of treatments for a range of rare and orphan autoimmune and inflammatory diseases caused by dysregulation of complement component 5 (C5), including paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria, Guillain Barre syndrome and atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome.
Receive News & Ratings for Akari Therapeutics PLC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Akari Therapeutics PLC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.