LIN Media LLC Class A (LIN) Earns Coverage Optimism Rating of 0.04
Media coverage about LIN Media LLC Class A (NYSE:LIN) has trended somewhat positive recently, AlphaOne reports. The research firm, a division of Accern, identifies positive and negative press coverage by monitoring more than twenty million blog and news sources. AlphaOne ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. LIN Media LLC Class A earned a media sentiment score of 0.04 on AlphaOne’s scale. AlphaOne also assigned news articles about the basic materials company an impact score of 100 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is extremely likely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the next several days.
These are some of the news articles that may have impacted Alpha One Sentiment’s analysis:
- Teddy Atlas: ‘C’-class boxer Conor McGregor would be like a ‘caveman’ against Floyd Mayweather (mmafighting.com)
- Media Partners Base79 Holdings LLC – Form 8.3 – Brave Bison Group (uk.advfn.com)
- Ava DuVernay Will Bless UCLA Film School’s Class Of 2017 As Commencement Speaker (vibe.com)
- Outfront Media (OUT) Announces Acquisition of Canadian Digital Billboard Portfolio for $94.4M (streetinsider.com)
- Emerald Health: Transformational Joint Venture with Best-in-Class Greenhouse Grower to Lead Industry with Low Cost Production — CFN Media (otcmarkets.com)
Receive News & Ratings for LIN Media LLC Class A Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for LIN Media LLC Class A and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.